Who We Are
Sanderson Weatherall LLP is a leading national firm of chartered surveyors and property consultants. Our experienced staff provide a multi-disciplinary service from landlord and tenant, asset management, agency and building consultancy, to corporate services, investment, planning, plant & machinery and rating & valuation.
This website uses 'cookies' to give you the best, most relevant experience. Using this website means you’re ok with this.
Find Us On
What We Talk About
Inform Market Update
The latest Q1 report from our Leeds Office Agency Team.
Inform Planning Briefing
What you need to know about planning changes in Leeds.
To download these and other publications, please click here.
Our Tweet Feed
- SW AUCTIONS: Entries invited for our collective feed milling sale auction. For more details please visit http://t.co/5yWkOXsPPc about 1 day ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SW AUCTIONS: Metal injection moulding production plant and equipment, on view from 10am to 4pm Wednesday 22 May 2013 http://t.co/9uld9sxvoo about 2 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SW LEISURE: Congratulations to Kelly & Ashley McCarthy of Ye Old Sun Inn, Colton...BII Licensee of the Year winners! http://t.co/FaGbkoPOWa about 4 days ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SW LEISURE: In our latest blog we ask 'as Hartlepool says no to EMRO, what will the impact be on the bigger picture?' http://t.co/Mky3yp6yzr about 1 week ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @PropertyWeek: RT @SP_Townsend: Sweeping office-to-resi exemptions for central London but regions miss out http://t.co/rT0Sj0T6qM about 1 week ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- "Five join together to advise in public sector" http://t.co/2O8uDgGoFd / VIA @ne_business about 1 week ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SW LEISURE: Hartlepool Council Reject EMRO http://t.co/tD2q5H1tho / via @morningad about 1 week ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @morningad: Entries are fast coming in for the Great British Pub Awards. Don't miss your chance to enter. See http:http://t.co/jXUg0boY4… about 2 weeks ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @BBCBusiness: Minimum drink price challenge fails http://t.co/k2cHwxbged about 2 weeks ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
- SW TEESSIDE: "Teesside industrial firm Hertel in new deal" http://t.co/sttlvPLRHX / VIA @ne_business about 2 weeks ago from web ReplyRetweetFavorite
ONLINE AUCTION – Collective Feed Milling Sale Entries invited Following our extremely successful collective auction sale of Feed and Flour Milling Machinery & Equipment in 2012, we are currently inviting…
Previously on this blog we have looked at the positives and negatives of Early Morning Restriction Orders (EMRO) and the effect introducing the measure would have on the leisure industry….
I am delighted to announce that Sanderson Weatherall has once again been named Yorkshire and the North East Property Advisor of the Year by Estates Gazette for an impressive ninth…
The Leeds Office Agents’ Forum (LOAF) has released its quarterly take-up figures for the Leeds office market which, for the first three months of 2013, show a healthy improvement in…